Senior Sales Engineer
A Senior Sales Engineer is required for an expanding automotive company based in Droitwich. As the senior sales engineer you will report into the general manager of sales and you will be required to work Monday to Friday on a day shift pattern.For the role of senior sales engineer the package will hold a salary of circa £37,250
The MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Sales Engineer will include:
To secure sales with non-Japanese customers, supporting sales expansion, particularly in the UK.
To support the sales department by providing an efficient and effective commercial interface with the customer.
To constantly look for business opportunities for improving the product profitability.
The KEY TASKS of the Senior Sales Engineer will be
• Support sales strategy setting.
• Collect and understand customer requirements.
• Process and coordinate customer RFQ’s
• Review project costs.
• Prepare quotations for customers.
• Track project costs.
• Raise PCR’S based on customer requests.
• Negotiate costs with internal / external customers
• Secure customer orders (piece price /tooling cost & development costs).
• Support “Spares” customers in terms of price setting, negotiations price increases.
• Support in preparing monthly sales reports.
• Preparation of reports for analysis / action setting.
• Support Hoshin activity.
• Sales planning – Support completion of “Sales Plans”
• Support department procedures to maintain TS16949 accreditation.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE required for the Senior Sales Engineer will be that you hold a good general level of education, with excellent computer skills. You will also need to have good interpersonal and communication skills.
This role is based in Droitwich and is commutable from Droitwich, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Evesham, and Birmingham.