Do you know a great offer when you see one?
Would you be able to secure the right deals that excite businesses and drive consumer purchase?
Are you creative with an eye for detail and have a determination to succeed?
If so, this fantastic opportunity is for you.
Working with a range of media titles across the UK, a Promotions Executive creates promotions that drive consumer behaviour and increase product purchase.
They work with various departments across Archant to create concepts, oversee creative’s and manage their own administration.
Due to expansion we are looking for someone that has a willingness to learn, the determination to deliver against timeframes and the ability to manage more than one project. It’s the chance for you to be creative and deliver new and innovative ideas or to re-create and enhance previous promotions that were successful.
Your great relationship building and communication skills will ensure that you are successful at calling and meeting businesses face to face and planning future consumer promotions. Working with them to create the best ideas at the right times and on the right media platforms, to see their brand grow and give our readers a unique opportunity that’s adds value to their purchase of our products.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Create business to consumer promotions that make a measurable difference.
- Deliver promotional campaigns that inspire consumers (readers) creating a positive reaction to purchase.
- Drive sales and achieve projected forecasts
- Understand audience profiles and create the right propositions
- Support a promotional calendar with ideas & have strategic vision for the future
- Present, obtaining approval and drive promotional campaigns through their internal channels
- Use Microsoft Office tools to at least a basic level including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- The successful candidate will hold a full UK driving license
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Basic starting salary of up to £18,000
- Annual bonus, based on set achievements
- Company Car
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Free monthly publications
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fundraising
- Give As You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Archant is a privately owned media company serving geographical and specialist interest communities across a wide range of media and employing around 1,500 staff.
It is the fifth largest regional newspaper publisher in the UK with titles in East Anglia, London, Kent and the South West, publishing 1.6 million copies a week in print and reaching six million readers a month online. Its portfolio of more than 50 news brands includes the Eastern Daily Press in Norfolk, the East Anglian Daily Times in Suffolk and the Ham & High in London.
Archant is the largest publisher of regional and local lifestyle magazines and associated digital media in the UK. It also owns a range of specialist magazine titles circulating mainly in the UK and USA. Its portfolio of 80 magazine titles reaches an average of more than three million readers every month across the UK. In recent years it has extended its activities into exhibitions, events and digital media focussed on the Weddings and French property markets.
Archant has a broad portfolio of digital media assets and marketing services supporting its more traditional media. In 2013 it won a licence to broadcast television to the city of Norwich. The service, Mustard TV, has been broadcasting on Freeview channel 8 since March 2014. It is also a prolific publisher of mobile Apps on the Apple and Android platforms in the UK.
The group, which was founded in 1845, has its roots in Norwich where most of its back office functions are located and has frontline staff based in the communities that it serves across the UK.