Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a committed marketing and digital marketing enthusiast to head up our fledgling marketing department and develop a world class team over the coming months and years.
At Webstars we believe anything is possible and our ideal candidate for this role will share that belief - be willing to come up with creative and innovative solutions and to learn the things they don’t already know which might be necessary for making a project, external or internal, a success.
At least two years experience of working in a dedicated marketing role is required, as is a passion for keeping up with all the latest marketing and digital marketing trends - both B2B and B2C. Experience of managing and/or mentoring more junior team members would be an advantage.
Our ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine thirst for knowledge within their chosen industry. We are seeking a team member who is highly motivated, driven by results and who takes pleasure in learning. The Webstars Marketing Department is responsible for both client work (running marketing campaigns for clients and being available to consult on all things digital marketing and social media) and in-house marketing activity - supporting new business generation, helping to plan our Delaunay marketing breakfasts and in- house marketing events.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients across a number of projects, to ensure the successful implementation of an overall marketing strategy and day to day marketing tasks.
The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing client accounts, assisting with proposals and creation of digital strategies.
Our Marketing department was formed just over 2 years ago and as such the successful candidate has an exciting opportunity - to help define company policy / structure as well as help build the department further. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career in this industry at a more senior level within our company.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
- Running marketing campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Analysing clients’ digital strategy and suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Analysing data using tools including Google Analytics.
- Planning and helping run in-house marketing events.
- Line manager responsibility for a Marketing Assistant and ability to grow and develop a team.
- Reporting and regular communication to clients and to relevant colleagues within the organisation.
- Understanding of the benefits of social media platforms in both a B2B and B2C environment.
- Content creation and marketing.
- Planning Pay Per Click, social media paid advertising and remarketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing and marketing best practice.
- An enthusiasm for and interest in the science and strategy of marketing.
- Good understanding of digital processes (websites, CMS, landing pages, A/B testing etc..). -Good understanding of Google Analytics and advanced reporting / goal setting.
- Attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Numerical and IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking with an interest in all things digital.
- Handles pressure well in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives in a team environment but is happy to work individually.
- Confident communicating with clients and attending meetings, assisting senior team members on larger projects, and independently for smaller clients.
- Understanding of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Understanding of HTML.
- Experience with online marketing tools such as Agile CRM, Moz, Mailchimp, Leadfeeder etc... Practical CRM experience (we use Agile CRM internally).
- Salary depending on experience
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Clear progression plan, via internal review process
- Annual profit share scheme
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Weekly company breakfast
- Nespresso coffee, tea, mineral water and fruit
WORKING AT WEBSTARS
Webstars has over a decade’s experience helping companies solve business problems. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a strong, knowledgeable group of individuals that are working at the forefront of digital strategy.
We promote an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere. Personal development is also important to us and we offer a generous training budget.
As a mid-sized agency (20 strong across 2 offices) you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
In the first instance please email your CV to us by clicking on the "Apply" link below explaining why you feel you are the perfect candidate for this job.