Senior Buyer’s Admin Assistant - Plymouth
Is the fastest growing retailer in the UK. With over 130 stores nationwide, they stock more than 65,000 products across 16 different departments, from Homewares and Furniture to DIY and Art Supplies. Our ethos has always been to bring our customers great quality products at the most competitive prices.
Reporting to: Buyer
As a Senior Buyer’s Admin Assistant you will:
- Provide a high level of accurate admin support to the buying team, with the responsibility of data management, including style definitions, price changes and purchase order entry.
- Maintenance of data integrity for Buying Systems
- Communication to and from key business partners both internal and external.
- Building strong relationship with the Customer Service Team in Wholesale in order to obtain relevant, accurate information concerning product Excess.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge
- Proficient in retail Maths.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised, detail orientated and accurate.
- Computer proficient in Excel an ability to quickly learn new computer application.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with cross functional teams.
Up to £24k
Due to the high demand of applicants received, if you do not hear back within a few weeks, please take it as your application unsuccessful.