Store Manager (Equestrian / Pet Sector) - Guildford - £25k including bonus
Retail / Store Manager (Equestrian / Pet Sector) - Guildford - £25k including bonus
Our client based near Guildford are looking for a hands on dynamic and approachable Manager to join their successful business managing their busy Equestrian and Pet store.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who has some retail management or supervisory experience long with experience or a hobby / passion of the equestrian sector.
So if you currently work in retail but ride horses, or have some experience working at a livery yard or similar then this role could be ideal for you!
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous experience in the Equestrian industry, ideally in a Retail or Sales capacity preferred.
• Supervisory or management experience.
• Highly organised, attention to detail.
• Trained or partly trained in SQP qualifications preferred, however training can be provided for this.
• Serving customers
• Managing staff and staff rotas and reviews
• Ensuring displays are merchandised and kept tidy
• Day to day ordering of stock
• Cashing up may be required
Hours of work are 40 - 45 hours per week to include some weekends.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.