Duties will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- All pre-employment checks to be completed and all candidate packs must be audited before candidates can start work.
- Complete an audit spreadsheet once a candidate pack has been audited.
- IG TRAINING - Where applicable, ensure candidates have completed Information Governance training. Candidates will be issued appropriate log in details and will then be allocated a time to complete the training, once the training has been completed the appropriate training spreadsheet will be updated.
DBS (The Disclosure And Barring Service)
- Authorising the DBS applications for the office
- DBS renewals - arranging DBS renewals, liaising with candidates to bring the certificate to the office once received.
- Applying for worker health clearances prior to employment and also renewing health clearances when appropriate.
- Responding to reference requests for current Taskmaster staff
- Applying for references for prospective employees.
- Using MS Excel, help create weekly MI data to circulate to NHS clients on a weekly basis (Competent Excel skills are a must).
Full training will be provided for this post.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond to all applications. If you have not been contacted within 3 working days of your application then on this occasion your application has not been successful.