Telecoms Delivery Manager
We are looking for an experienced Telecoms Delivery Manager.
The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' proven track record in managing field operational teams in a Telecommunications delivery environment, the ideal candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of the BT Network Infrastructure, and may have coordinated these works previously.
You will be responsible for the delivery of all client works across a wide geographical area, primarily in the South West of England.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Strong management skills as you will be expected to manage client relationship agreeing resources and expectations to deliver Projects.
- Manage Teams both direct and sub-contract labour.
- Management of small back office team.
- Drive continuous performance improvement and ongoing development of contract.
- Manage with support the Health and Safety of our teams.
- Manage Reporting both Operationally and Financially.
- Contract Compliance.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Strong Managerial experience
- Can demonstrate a good working knowledge of BT Network
- Engineering Experience Preferably Fibre /Civils and Copper.
- Proven experience in evaluating performance and Change Management
- Outstanding leadership, excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and decision making skills
- Team player & leader
- Proven work experience as a successful Telecoms Delivery Manager
- Results driven
- Strong Health and Safety Awareness.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.