Marketing Executive, Milton Park, up to £28k p.a.
Role: Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Job Type: Full time 35hrs per week
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with this superb business again as they grow the marketing department. Working under the guidance of the Marketing Manager this is a busy and demanding role that requires a candidate with strong communication skills, a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to juggle multiple tasks! Working within a team people your role will be to assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy as well as deal with all on and off line material. The ideal candidate will have a background and passion in B2B marketing and will support several marketing activities to support the revenue and brand goals. The position is ideal for someone looking for the next challenge in their marketing career who enjoys working within a B2B environment.
- You will build an in-depth understanding of our customers and execute campaigns that demonstrably increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Support our clients through our products and services
- Planning and executing the B2B campaigns
- Responsible for executing campaigns aimed at senior business leaders within a £30m operation
- Promoting attendance at award winning conferences
- Training and business support offering
- Significant opportunity to lead the implementation of digital marketing across the business
- Supporting the development of the web site and the implementation of marketing automation
- The right candidate for this role will have proven B2B marketing experience
- Ideally possess or be working towards a CIM or IDM Marketing qualification
- They will need to work and influence across sales and product management teams
- Build relationships and contacts within the customer bases
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Chantelle Fogartyat Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.