My client are a world leader within the Optical Technologies and currently provide products such as optical systems, industrial measurements and medical devices. My client are currently searching for a Pre Sales/Sales Developer operating within the Marketing department at my clients headquarters.
In this role you will be a part of the Marketing Department. Your primary responsibility is to qualify sales leads and generate marketing activity from these. This can be completed across multiple platforms by completing a number of marketing actions such as email campaigns, exhibition/events, and website and telephone enquiries.
My client is keen to find the right individual who can carry out multiple tasks on a regular basis. As a Sales Developer you will be required to undertake proactive business development initiative, this would be in the form of creating outbound sales call and leveraging the clients current customer base, this could also be used to explore new opportunities.
The right candidate for my client will hold the following requirements.
- High levels of IT skills with desired previous experience in SAP, CRM, and Microsoft applications.
- Confidence in approaching current customers and existing customers over multiple platforms.
- Able to contribute within a team environment
- Previous sales/telesales and communication experience
- Propensity to work weekends when required (Events and meetings)
- Excellent communication skills with good negotiating skills
If this is a role that you believe you could confidently carry out then please don’t hesitate to apply or reach myself to discuss the opportunity in greater detail using the contact information below
Reference number: 14173
FMC contact for this role: Ryan Tosh