Puchase Ledger Clerk
This Manufacturing organisation in Oldham are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team, reporting to an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
Your core duties will include;
* Processing high volume Purchase Ledger invoices
* Complex query reconciliation
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Processing complex vendor payments
* Processing expenses
* Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
* Experience of the full Purchase Ledger process
* Strong knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle or SAP)
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a stable job, in an established and growing organisation. With potential for stability and long term progression within the further finance function, this role would be a good fit for a potential AAT studier who is looking for a role with opportunities for progression.
If you have the relevant experience or know anybody who does, please contact or 0161 214 7479.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82048404