Corporate Tax Senior
AJ Chambers are currently working with a prestigious Top 40 Firm located near Central Ipswich. The firm is currently looking for a Tax Senior to join their Tax Specialist Team to provide corporate tax advice to an existing portfolio of clients. A strong remuneration package as well as good career progression is on offer to the right candidate.
The role will be a mixture of both compliance and advisory dealing with all matters of corporate tax. You will be dealing with a broad portfolio of clients that are currently dealt with by the firm’s corporate finance, insolvency and tax departments.
- Prepare corporate tax returns
- Provide advice to an existing client base on any corporate tax matters
- Assist in the training of more junior members of staff
- Ensuring client queries are responded to proactively and efficiently and further opportunities followed up accordingly
- Taking appropriate action to ensure tax payment and filing deadlines are adhered to
- CTA qualified (preferably corporate route)
- Broad knowledge of corporation tax
- Extensive experience of working as part of a team
- Strong, client focussed, commercial and technical expertise
If you would like to know more about this Tax Senior role, either apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers