1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
Are you passionate about IT and do you possess excellent communication skills?
Are you flexible to work a varied shift pattern?
Please read on if you answer YES to the above.
An amazing opportunity to develop a long-term career in IT has arisen within a highly successful and growing business!
Joining a friendly and dynamic IT Support Team this role is key to the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the Service Delivery team.
You will be based in Wigan with occasional shifts in Warrington offices
You will primarily be responsible for the handling of service requests coming into the Support Desk via telephone, email or Service Desk Self-Service portal.
You must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to provide world-class Customer Service
Our client will provide necessary training as well as the opportunity to become ITIL Certified!
- Log calls, initial triage and assigning to Support Groups
- Ownership of calls and manage them through to resolution
- Ensuring all logged calls are allocated and prioritised appropriately to the relevant teams.
- Ensuring open calls are updated in a timely fashion
- Handling priority (P1 and P2) calls, making sure initial triage is completed before following escalation process
- First-time-fix of Incidents
1st Line Support
- Troubleshooting calls through to resolution
- Equipment procurement (quotation production, ordering and allocation)
- Roll out of new hardware/software
You will work a shift pattern over 7 days per week covering shifts between 7.00 am and 10.00 pm. A flexible approach to working hours is needed.