Management Accountant - Immediate Start
A lovely company based in Bath is looking for a Management Accountant to support their Financial Controller. The team is super-friendly and welcoming and this role would best suit someone who enjoys working in a team environment. The company will provide training and there is good support for staff.
Recording, Monitoring & Reporting:
- Data inputting and management of accounts package.
- Reporting on P & L at month end.
- Presenting month end report to Financial Controller and explaining any variances to budget.
- Ensuring all nominals within the Balance Sheet have been reconciled within deadline for consolidated accounts.
Payment and Receipts:
- Raising sales and purchase invoices.
- Processing expenses.
Month End Processing:
- Managing and reconciling the inter-company invoicing at month end and ensuring the ledgers are reconciled.
- Preparing the accrued income schedule and inputting the journal to TAS.
- Preparing accruals and pre-payments.
- Preparing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation reports for reporting to parent company.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with month end tasks, for example journals for accruals and prepayments.
- We are looking for someone who is working in Management Accounts and who is looking for a new challenge with a great company.
- Ideal candidates will be studying CIMA (Operational level) or ACCA (level 4 or above).
- Previous knowledge of SAP or systems change would be useful in order to cover the company transition to SAP.
URGENT: Interviewing now!