Job Title: Paraplanner
Do you love analysis, research, portfolio reviews, report writing as well as meeting with clients?
Are you tired of being just a number within your current financial services practice?
Would prefer to work within a small, reputable, longstanding firm where your skills will be pivotal to the growth of the company?
This new vacancy may be of interest to you.
We’re honoured to be retained by this well-established Bristol-based investments, pensions and financial planning company. It’s crucial we help them to find the right person and not just a paraplanner who can 'do the job’.
If you take a look around you in your current job, what do you see? Are you honestly part of a team where you’re considered to be important (and made to feel the same?)
Or would you rather be a member of this small team where you know you’re very much appreciated? The people and business owners this company helps thank them a lot and very much enjoy working with them.
The role is brand new. No shoes to step into. We’d like to help them move away from external paraplanning support and have you be a major part of the team to be able to help more clients and advise on more complex investments and portfolios.
Would you like to find out more?
If you have the following experience, we’d love to have a chat with you:
- Experienced Paraplanner
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of self-administered pension schemes (SIPPs or SSAS) which are administered in-house
- Qualified to Diploma level as a minimum
- Proven ability and loves to undertake analysis, investment/fund research, portfolio reviews and report writing as well as being client facing so as you can attend client meetings
- Solid systems experience including Transact, Intelliflo, FinaMetrica, O&M and/or FE, plus cashflow modeling software (we appreciate you may not have extensive working knowledge of all these software packages).
- Really good communication skills.
- Good team player and desire to be part of a small, tight-knit team within an expanding company.
If you’re wondering whether this could be a good career move for you, send your CV across and one of our team will set up an interview with you to further discuss.