Cooling Systems Engineer - 35444
Job title: Cooling Systems Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £25.96 per hour LTD
A Cooling Systems Engineer opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM.
- Own and manage of the introduction of Cooling system circuit designs into applications from concept through to delivery.
- Manage the cooling functional attributes via technical meetings, driving alignment between teams and documented with minutes.
- Create and maintain circuit diagrams as a central source of information.
- Create Engineering Standards as required and ensure that designs meet the requirements providing supporting evidence.
- Use 1D simulation to design and develop cooling systems prior to hardware availability.
- Support vehicle launch at pilot build and manufacturing plant as the main source of cooling system technical knowledge.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Sound understanding of the Design and Development Process - this lead role will call upon a good engineering knowledge to include system operation and performance function.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing demands - this role interfaces with many other COC's and suppliers and will required a person who is highly driven with clear goals.
- Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Project Management and a strong disciplined approach to engineering delivery.
- Powertrain experience.
- Experience of pressure charged engine systems.
- Knowledge of powertrain cooling systems and performance testing.
- Experience and working knowledge of development processes.
Please contact James Tilley for details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82015834