Are you an experienced Engineer, Technician or Fitter looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client is recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client is one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250. They put waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work for our client. They are at the forefront of the UK`s green economy and are one of the UK`s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. They use smart people and smart technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world`s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth they now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Maintenance Fitter to join their team in Longley Lane, Manchester.
As a Maintenance Fitter, you will be responsible for providing maintenance services to base site and other company facilities as required. Ensuring that all repairs and maintenance work is carried out with the highest regard to safety, to a high standard and in a cost-effective manner. Duties will also include:
• Provide high level of process knowledge and knowledge of the operation and treatment process
• Ensure planned maintenance is carried effectively and to standard
• Establish the root cause of malfunctioning equipment and implement corrective actions to return the equipment to full working order
The ideal Maintenance Fitter:
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
• Excellent diagnostic skills
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic systems and electrical systems and PLCs is desirable.
• Relevant technical qualification is essential
• Full driving license is essential
In return for your hard work as a Maintenance Fitter, you can expect to receive a salary of £29,980 plus a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Maintenance Fitter then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date - 17th April 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.