eSift are currently looking for a Project Manager with previous experience of technical project management within the security sector to join our client, the leading global integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £60k per annum plus company benefits
Key responsibilities include;
- Management of high value projects from point of sale through to commissioning of systems
- Scheduling of works with both internal engineering teams and third party companies
- Ensuring all works carried out are in line with system design and relevant regulations.
- Liaising with relevant compliance divisions (Internal & External), in the preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements of all site installations and maintenance.
- Managing changes in programmes and requirements for alterations at short notice.
- Ensuring project is delivered within scope and budget
- Preparation of monthly reports for management
- Monitoring subcontractors and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Overseeing costing, billing and margins
- Scheduling regular review meetings with the client, identifying potential site changes and offering solutions to circumvent system integrity issues.
- Ensuring all operational issues in and out of hours are managed and responded to within the agreed KPI’s.
- Ensuring team is working in a safe working environment at all times
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Demonstrable track record in project management processes
- Experience of working in or with the security or technology market within the UK&IRL
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- Technical knowledge of Security Systems/Electrical a distinct advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project Management, CAD & BIM
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to deal with very demanding clients
- Full clean driving license
- Previous security clearance such as SC would be a distinct advantage
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .