Our client is a major privately owned property investment & development group with over 20 years’ track record of continued growth and profitability in the industry. The group has a substantial portfolio of commercial and residential investments plus several major prime development proposals in the pipeline.
Our client requires an experienced company accountant to have overall responsibility for the finance function as well as becoming involved in ad-hoc projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- management of accounts department
- preparation of financial and management accounts for all group companies
- preparation and processing of payroll & VAT
- cash flow & treasury management
- assisting in all aspects of financing, including liaising with lenders
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), with minimum 7 years’ proven experience. Property sector experience is preferred but not essential.
Key skills required include:
- excellent communication skills including the ability to work closely with the directors
- a hands-on attitude
- strong commercial acumen
- a methodical worker with the ability to deliver results under pressure