.Net Developer - C# TDD ServiceBus
.Net Developer - C# TDD ServiceBus Asp.Net
We are looking for a back-end Software Engineer / .Net Developer to join one of our clients Fintech teams. This team is on a mission to transform their greenfield and up and coming payments platform to support expansion plans. The team are responsible for delivering critical financial components throughout the business.
The teams .Net Developers / back-end engineers work in multi-disciplinary teams with other back-end and front-end engineers, QA engineers, DevOps, product managers/scrum masters to build innovative products that are used by clients across the Financial Sector.
This team move fast and are very keen advocates of progressive practices such as automated deployments and continuous delivery to release code every day. By joining this team, you will be able to make use of cutting-edge technology to create products that will scale the business and improve payments systems and the way banks and FCA approved lenders clear their funds.
Experience of the .Net Developer:
- Strong C# .NET development expertise
- Deep understanding of OO & SOLID principles
- Proven track record of building high performing and reliable systems
- You've worked with modern techniques and architectures such as:
- DDD/Event Driven Architecture
- REST, SOA/micro-services, CQRS etc
- Exceptional understanding of continuous integration systems, e.g. TeamCity, GO or other CI tools such as Jenkins etc
- Excellent communicator with a continuous improvement mind-set
Please apply to this position today, via the website or contact me on for more info on client info, job specificaiton, hours of work, interview process etc.
.Net Developer / .Net Software Engineer / C# Developer / C# Software Engineer
London - CONTRACT - FinTech