Senior Digital Account Manager
Group SJR is looking for an ambitious mid-level Senior Digital Account Manager to join our growing team in London.
The ideal candidate will be ready to:
- Manage key client accounts. Initial focus will be in professional services, power and utilities, but candidate needs to show the flexibility to work across industry verticals
- Help build and execute strategies that communicate and achieve client vision, strategy and goals
- Responsible for weekly and monthly progress reporting, analytics, development and design projects, content creation
- Regularly bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the client, and push team to do the same
- Be a part of the building of a fast-growing business
- Become a knowledge expert within clients’ industries
- Write and edit communications of all kinds
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of agency account management experience (advertising/marketing/communications, ideally with a digital focus)
- Have a particular interest in the growing field of “content marketing”, and ideally experience working with editorial teams
- Are excited by being in a start-up environment, dealing with high growth and significant uncertainty
- Work efficiently and effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Take ownership of assignments and commit to seeing projects through in a timely manner
- Ready and willing to bring ideas to the table
- Are obsessed with details
- Eager to collaborate no matter what the project or scope
- Have presentation training experience (Keynote is ideal)
- Can figure things out
“The Biggest Publishing Company You’ve Never Heard Of!”
Don’t take our word for it. It’s how Fast Company described SJR’s pioneering role in content marketing. Today with unmatched depth of talent, from strategists to journalists to multimedia creatives, and top clients across consumer, finance, energy, pharma, tech and more, we are the industry leader.
Group SJR was founded in 2004 and acquired by WPP in 2013 since which it has grown rapidly, expanding from New York and Los Angeles to San Francisco, London, Toronto, Mexico City, Paris and Sydney, now counting a staff of around 200 global strategists, writers, designers, multimedia producers, and developers.
Group SJR and JWT partnered to launch Colloquial in 2015 which has grown phenomenally by leveraging SJR’s business model and JWT’s brand expertise and client base.
Colloquial lives at the intersection of advertising, publishing and public relations, with storytelling and creativity at its core. We turn brands into publishers as part of their marketing and communications mix. It is a joint venture of J. Walter Thompson, the world’s best-known communications brand, and Group SJR, “the biggest publishing company you’ve never heard of”, and within the WPP family.
In London, the combined SJR and Colloquial business has boomed from a staff of one to 30 with several million in revenues and healthy margins in less than 3 years, and is the hub from which expansion into EMEA is managed while also continuing to develop significant UK growth.Company DescriptionAbout SJR
SJR was founded to address the greatest challenge and opportunity marketers and communicators face today--audience. How to get it, keep it and build it in a world in which knowledge is the true social currency.
As an innovation consultancy specializing in insights, content creation, curation and audience development, SJR works with the world's leading corporations, organizations and institutions to tap, shape and share their unique and invaluable knowledge.
Our custom content creation is original, daily and owned--has the power to authentically build brands, explain complex issues and, most important, connect in real-time with the influencers, media and consumers who matter most.
SJR is a subsidiary of WPP.