* High quality independant practice with an enviable reputation for providing clients with the highest quality service and for also looking after their staff.
* Expanding practice due to clear management plan where staff are encouraged to participate.
* Smart offices centrally located.
* Managing a predominately personal tax portfolio of clients.
* Great opportunities to become involved with tax planning in addition to compliance work.
* Real career advancement is available for the right candidate.
* Must have a minimum of three years experience whilst working for a firm of accountants.
* Ideally qualified ATT or perhaps ACA or ACCA. Study support towards CTA is available.
* Good client skills are essential as direct exposure to clients is encouraged at an early stage.