Business Planning Co-ordinator
For over 35 years my client have enjoyed phenomenal success, boasting significant growth and development operating as a global supply chain business. Due to exciting expansion plans, a need to further expand the team now exists.
Joining the team as a Business Planning Coordinator your responsibilities will vary in range, from dealing with Business Analysis to Business application management, requiring high coordination skills with both internal and external organisations.
Collaborating with your international partners, the successful jobholder is ultimately responsible for the pursuit and achievement of collective objectives around quality, cost, delivery, people and safety.
You will lead, motivate, engage and manage individuals and teams to constantly improve the capability of the business at all levels.
The role requires consistency and clarity of communication, working effectively with key stakeholders internally and externally playing a critical role in continuous improvement initiatives, new product introduction, capacity planning and employee relations.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Business Application management
- System administrator for ERP/MRP/EDI
- User administration
- Parameter maintenance
- Business Operation improvement projects
- ERP/MRP/EDI Implementation & Improvement
- Operation Improvement
- Business KPI Analysis
The position would suit a hands on, operational professional who enjoys being at the centre of activity. It is likely your background will be within an international business, possibly working within a business analysis role / finance position or from Information technology. It is important you have a clear understanding of accountancy & finance, a good head for figures in addition to an equal understanding of global ERP systems and project management. Particularly:
- Microsoft NAV
- Experience in EDI
- System Implementation
In order to be considered for this position, it is likely the successful job holder will have:
- Experience in ERP application management
- Advanced Excel & Microsoft Office skills (Familiar with VBA, Pivot table and formula to intermediate level or above)
- Ability to work under limited supervision and use own initiative, problem solving etc
- Good interpersonal skills, dealing with various personnel from different functional areas and cultures
- Flexible approach and able to meet deadlines