Project Development Coordinator
The GROW Project – Project Development Coordinator FLEXIBLE WORKING
The GROW Project is an innovative day service for Adults aged over 18 with learning, mental and physical disabilities. Our unique day service project model aims to help our members learn new skills, focusing on improving independence and quality of life. Our projects are person centred and promote inclusion, equality and diversity
Each project runs on a course-based model around the projects 6 key skills. The courses are short and provide the members with an opportunity to learn as well as a sense of personal achievement.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Project Development Coordinator to join our small and friendly team based in Southampton. The role would involve:
· Creating detailed session plans around the projects 6 key skills for our Project Facilitator to deliver on a daily basis
· Research available community resources.
· Liaising with local businesses and community groups.
· Risk assessments
· Ensure weekly materials are in stock and prepared for each session working to a set weekly budget.
· Ensuring the environment is safe at all times.
· Support the Operational Manager
What will you bring to The GROW Project:
· Innovative ideas
· Energetic approach
· Outside the box thinking
· Passionate about making a difference
· Hold a current driving licence
· Have at least 2 years’ experience working with adults with learning disabilities (Desirable)
· Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Have good knowledge of the local area
Job Type: Flexible
Starting rate £9 an hour - Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 133 0174