Mortgage Customer Service Assistant
About the Company: Our client is situated in Mansfield and are looking for a permanent Mortgage Customer Service Assistant.
Job Overview: To provide an effective customer service for mortgage administration from application to redemption.
- To process mortgage, further advance and transfer of equity applications, including obtaining references, credit searches, valuations and other information and documentation relating to the application.
- To assist with the administration of mortgage arrears cases as required, including letters, telephone calls and interviews involving negotiations with the borrowers to satisfactorily resolve the issue. With the agreement of the Mortgage Manager, obtaining additional information from valuers, external debt collection firms and instruction of solicitors to resolve the arrears.
- To process DSS direct payment of mortgage interest forms, notices and resulting administration.
- To carry out all associated mortgage administration tasks
- Reporting for internal/external parties
About you: You will have a strong background within office administration and ideally within the finance Industry. You will need a strong working knowledge of all MS Packages.
What's in it for you?
This is a permanent full time role to start ASAP. Working Monday - Friday, 35 hours.
Your Salary will be £15,699 P/A, with excellent benefits on offer including pension, child care vouchers and discount vouchers for shopping and days out. You also have the opportunity to purchase additional holidays.