Senior Electrician 17th Edition
Senior Electrician 17TH Edition -Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are excited to be supporting an Award Winning Company who are market leading specialists, in their search for a highly experienced SeniorElectrician 17th Edition.
Our client designs and manufactures a prestigious range of high quality buildings in their factory near Bury St Edmunds and are ready to launch an exciting new product. They strive to be an exceptional organisation and a progressive employer of outstanding people who make world class, beautiful products.
As a Senior17TH Edition Electrician you will be responsible for visiting their domestic customers nationwide and connect pre-wired garden office buildings to existing domestic supplies, installing cabling, testing and issuing the certification as part of their main installation process, ensuring that the customer is delighted with the service delivery, quality and beauty of their products.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all work is completed 'right first time’
- Performing effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and resolve issues promptly
- Evaluating processes and procedures, recommending changes or modifications for improved efficiency
- Delivering exceptional customer service internally and externally
- Providing support to colleagues and other teams in the organisation where required
Please note that due to nature of the role travel and overnight stays will be required
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Fully Part P qualified - NAPIT or NICEIC
- Possess 17th Edition Qualification
- A proven track record of success within a similar role
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience of delivering high quality domestic installation work
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising on quality
- Sound knowledge of all areas of domestic electrical contracting work
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Reliable and punctual
- Tidy, logical, resourceful and organised
This position with our award winning client is offered on a permanent basis with a salary of £25,000-£32,000 per annum. Based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, they are easily accessible from the A14.
If you are looking for your next challenge, naturally self-motivated and would love to be part of an exciting new opportunity then our client would love to hear from you. Please forward a completely up to date CV which outlines your relevant experience for this role to be considered.
Additional keywords: electrician, 17th Edition, NAPIT, NICEIC, domestic installation
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.