Business Development Manager
EJ859 - West Sussex
Our client a leading IT Provider are currently seeking a Business Development Manager based in their West Sussex office South Horsham.
Do you have a passion for Sales? If you enjoy the buzz that closing a sale can bring and want more, then a career as a Business Development Manager could be calling you.
Your role will be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
You will work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff, strategically planning and developing the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. Your position will include:
The Role :
- Responsibility for heading up their expansion in new markets.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Requirements of the role:
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi task.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in written form.
Please apply now for an interview! with immediate start.