Investment Operations Support Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen within an award-winning Financial Planning and Investment Company in their Bracknell offices.
The Job Purpose:
This role is within the Central Investment Team. It focuses on funds oversight and monitoring outsourced functions for the company's investment propositions, helping ensure the funds are compliant with internal and regulatory restrictions and assisting in regular fund activities.
The role will also have exposure to implementation of investment decisions, internal and regulatory reporting, investment performance data, model portfolio database development and support, together with providing general support for the Central Investment Team.
- To assist with the administration of the Company's Funds to ensure all deliverables are met including validation of underlying prices, shadow NAV calculations and income monitoring
- Trade submission and monitoring through to settlement ?
- Assist with oversight of fee rebates from underlying investments ?
- Involvement with operational due diligence on underlying investments. ?
- Underlying fund data validation and enrichment ?
- Help maintain and continually improve compliant and efficient processes - in particular using technology/automation ?
- Involvement in and assistance in development of model database, performance reporting and any other ad hoc projects (e.g. fund launches) ?
- Seek to develop a strong level of technical expertise in a chosen area (collective funds, data management, performance reporting etc.) ?
- Provide high quality support for ad hoc requests from within the Central Investment Team and wider business
Skills and Qualifications:
- Main stream/numerate degree of 2:1 or above ?
- Proven strong analytical abilities and highly numerate ?
- Strong written and communication skills ?
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills essential.
- Good Word and PowerPoint skills a bonus ?
- A strong commitment towards personal development (there will be a requirement for industry exams - CISI Investment Operations Certificate, IMC etc.) ?
- Broad investment knowledge preferred, and a genuine industry interest essential ?
- Detail orientated and precise - must have the ability to work accurately in a time pressured environment ?
- Propensity to work well within teams, collaborating with colleagues to ensure the best outcome for internal and external clients ?
- Client focused with a desire to meet needs of the business ?
- Display the highest standards of personal honesty and integrity
Please get in touch if this role suits you!