My client, a successful housing contractor are currently looking for a Plumber to join their team.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Carry out work as detailed by your line manager and supervisor.
- Deal with any priority remedial works from PPM’s
- Carry out PPM’s and Reactive jobs as set out by your line manager.
- Ensure that all your tools are controlled and looked after and being accountable for them.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues.
- Deliver a first class service for the customer
- Carry out allocated work within agreed time schedules
- Complete all paper work as instructed by your line manager.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and the latest regulations and codes of good practice
- Conduct PPM checks and remedial work when required
- Reactive work daily
- Water and boiler house checks
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and handed in on time.
- Be available to carry out necessary work outside normal hours with additional remuneration.
- Work within a team
The successful candidate will be supplied a company van & fuel card.