Alternate Shift: 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm Monday to Friday (Saturdays included on a rota basis (Paid at time and half))
Salary: OTE £35,000 per annum
Generous Shift Allowance paid monthly
Regular overtime opportunities
Contributed Company pension included
Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
Reporting to the Workshop Controller, the candidate would be responsible for carrying out routine services,repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner. The candidate would need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use their own initiative.
Main dealer or fleet experience is advantageous however main dealer training is available to the right candidate.
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record. (HGV license preferred, training offered to the correct candidate)
• Good judgment
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality
• Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are key to this role
We offer competitive salaries, excellent working conditions, company contributory pension and the opportunity to work with one of the leading brands worldwide.