- Industry: Print/Reprographics
- Location: North West/M62 corridor
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus bonus, car allowance
A leading print, design and managed print service provider are recruiting for a Business Manager to lead their North West branches.
Based primarily from Manchester but covering other sites in the North West, you will primarily be responsible for planning, directing and delivering the sales across the area.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all teams are focused on strategically growing and developing the business year on year,
- Forward plan, adopting strategies that best address changing supplier/competitor profiles using forecasting and business planning.
- Carry full P&L responsibility.
- Proactive and effective face to face sales activity to support local BSE and branch targets
- Effective and efficient use of CRM both as an account management and sales management tool to provide all required reporting
- Ensuring new or additional product lines are introduced to the existing customer base
- Ensure branch profile is visible in local region with local marketing as appropriate
- Identify cost inefficiencies and conduct cost saving measures where appropriate
- Ensure SAP system is properly utilised
- Motivate, encourage and drive the teams to provide exceptional; service and efficiency
- Be fully conversant with all staff rules and disciplinary procedures, able to resolve disputes using these procedures when applicable
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven managerial experience within a print/managed service environment is essential
- Experience of managing multiple sites is highly desirable
- Commercially focused with good working knowledge of the region
- Able to deliver presentations at a high level
- Excellent computer literacy
- First-class man management skills
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV..