Manager Asset Protection
The Manager Asset Protection role is responsible for Surveillance Department operations, including the development, coordination, and implementation of surveillance programs to support business objectives. This includes:
- ensure planning and delivery of programs to achieve business unit plans
- accountability and reporting for the efficient scheduling of programs
- drive continuous improvement in planning and review of outputs and measurable outcomes
- working with business unit senior management to improve standards for service and operational excellence while supporting strategies to inform and educate employees
- development and implementation of knowledge and development programs, materials and evaluation techniques aligned to applicable requirements where possible
- maximise opportunities linked to knowledge and development of program outcomes.
In line with protecting the company’s assets, the role also encompasses the management and operation of the business’ various security systems, including the ongoing maintenance, upgrades and audits of these systems as required.
Crown Aspinalls, one of the most prestigious gaming clubs in the UK, is seeking a Manager Asset Protection who can demonstrate:
- experience in management and delivery of compliance programs in a casino
- understanding of learning and development principles
- leadership, mentoring and management skills
- problem solving and decision making skills
- conflict resolution skills
- knowledge of casino operations, policies and procedures (essential)
- willingness and ability to work shift work on a 24/7 roster as required (essential)
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products Surveillance, Security and Casino related systems.
Desirable skills include:
- project management
- change management
- experience managing indirect reports
- experience in strategy development and business planning
- broad industry experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- tertiary qualification in business related discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience
- demonstrated experience in the service or hospitality industry highly desirable
- exceptional probity and credit clearance and the ability to obtain a UK Personal Management Licence (essential).
Applications for this position close at 11:59pm on Friday, 5 May 2017.