Italian, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk
An urgent requirement for a Italian, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within an industry leading business based in Crawley.
About The Role
The role will be working within a team where you will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices within the business. These invoices can and will be from a variety of locations across the globe so an understanding of different currencies would be beneficial for this role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing of high volumes of invoices
- Ensuring the automated scanning process and online approval systems are recording accurately
- Verify banking information against the database
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Investigate any discrepancies and queries
- Provide analysis on aging reports
- Month end closure of the Purchase Ledger
About Our Client
Our client is situated in Crawley with parking available on site, the business is an industry leading business and this will be a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for the following skills and experiences:
- Able to speak Italian, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian as a second language
- Experience of working within a high volume Purchase Ledger function
- A positive pro-active attitude toward the Purchase Ledger function
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and take responsibility for your part of the business
Things You Should Know
Although this role is a 6 month fixed term contract, there is every possibility that this can be extended or even made into a permanent position. If you apply yourself and show the right attitude and commitment anything is possible.
Commutable from Crawley, Dorking, Gatwick, Horsham, Redhill and Reigate.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)