Our client, a market leader in their field is looking for an Sales Advisor/Account Manager to join their ever expanding team in the Poole area.
This is a Full time, Permanent position Monday-Friday 9-5.
The right candidate will have excellent telephone manner, be friendly, proactive and personable. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for the next step in their career, and looking to find a reputable successful company to stay for the long haul.
You will also have a strong understanding of Business to Business sales and service within retail companies, compliance, shipping and liaising with high profile clients. If you are looking to grow and develop with a well establish company this could be a great opportunity for you!
The main responsibilities:
- Responding to sales enquires
- Making sale orders and invoices
- Build customer relationships and managing accounts
- Generating and qualifying business
- Develop proposals, quotes and orders
- Have the knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, wholesale and retail sales techniques
Skills and experience required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous Business to business experience
- Previous sales experience
- Be dedicated and smartly presented
- Be personable and diverse
- Be willing to learn
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous account management experience
- Good planning and time management
- Persuasiveness and amiability
- Self motivated
- Excel, word and sage experience
- Goal driven
- Developing products and sourcing new customers
- Personable, motivated, ambitious, hands on and looking to work in a niche market
Salary: Depending on experience
Fantastic package, benefits, office and location!