Digital Project Manager for Webdadi
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 a year
Post: Digital Project manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Location: Putney, SW15, London + some travel
Salary: £27-30K per annum pro-rata (dependent on skills and experience)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Normal Working Hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
With a reputation for being in the top 3 in the Proptech industry and a proven track record for generating and converting leads; this is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious Digital Project Manager to join a truly exciting young British brand. Webdadi prides itself on providing a positive, friendly and modern work environment for our staff to thrive and grow alongside the business.
Company Employee Benefits
- Private Healthcare Insurance, Pension
- Additional benefits including discount gym memberships & discounts off hundreds of high street chains
- 31 days’ holiday not 28 as standard, including Bank Holidays
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a successful, expanding team in Proptech that works to build market leading websites and content management software for the property industry.
This role will work in close collaboration across multiple internal teams and external partners to oversee both the delivery of client website builds as well as internal product development projects. You will liaise with clients directly by phone, email and face to face, as well as working closely with our in house teams of designers, developers and test engineers.
You will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of a project, ensuring it is delivered on time and to the required specification, so excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail are vital.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will play a key part in the overall success and smooth delivery of exciting digital projects.
- Project manage client website builds from the point of sale to live delivery
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders involved in the project delivery
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team collaboration
- Develop reporting processes and KPIs for both individual projects and departmental goals
- Monitor and report on progress
- Manage the delivery of projects and deliver projects on time
- Introduce and amend existing processes to improve delivery practices and techniques
- Strive to ensure the highest quality standards are always met
- Help develop & identify new product innovations
- Website project delivery experience is essential
- Experience in prioritising and effectively leading multiple digital projects at a time
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver projects within specific timelines
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with at least 1 year demonstrable experience in an agency or digital product team
- Experience working in Agile is ideal
- Keen interest in website technology and Proptech
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Slack or other reporting / tracking tools.
- Natural problem solver, who is attentive and strives for excellence
- Understanding of creative, front-end and back-end technical best practices and processes
- Experience dealing with customers and strict deadlines
- High attention to detail