Supervises staff in the performance of a variety of duties: shipping, receiving, stocking, storing and inventory selection. In addition to supervising staff, prepares and maintains various regular inventory and or shipping reports to management, authorizes and or rejects shipments and resolves discrepancies.
- Meet production goals -- track and report
- Achieve and maintain stock accuracy to business targets
- Respond to stoppages and quality issues (what stops the flow)
- Confirm quality -- routine checks
- Cover absenteeism / holiday, hands on
- Performance reviews, Training and cross training
- TE maintenance requests -- Ensure all necessary TE / tooling is available and within calibration
- Ensure standard work and QMS is followed (ensure 6S routine is maintained)
- Facilitate small group activities, including Tier and CI meetings
- Ensure team compliance with health and safety requirements
- Monitor team administrative policy (performance issues)
Skills and Experience:
- Have experience in a Stores related role with a good understanding of stores and manufacturing operations, and the ability to demonstrate competence to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel would be advantageous.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/82306993