Supplier Accounts Administrator
Our staff understand that what we do is much more than “just” produce materials, we are vital to ensuring that roads can be built and maintained, we form the foundations of buildings such as hospitals and we are part of major projects that will shape the future of the UK.
One of our key aims is to be a leading sustainable business that is committed to being fair, respectful and inclusive. Hanson is an equal opportunities employer.
Hanson UK SSC, Supplier Accounts
Temporary contract to support supplier accounts team:
- Invoice processing
- Invoice query management and resolution
- Internal and external telephone calls
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
IT literate and ability and data entry skills
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
- A comprehensive structured induction programme.
- Experience within a well-respected global market leader.
- Pension with generous contributions from Hanson.
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work and voluntary Life assurance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82298576