Page Personnel are currently working alongside a prestigious Law Firm recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join their busy Accountancy function in Liverpool City Centre. This firm are huge and are rapidly expanding with a lot of exciting changes happening so now is definitely a time to join and be a part of their journey!
This award-winning Law Firm pride themselves on their forward thinking approach. They boasting a huge amount success and continually growing and are offering an amazing opportunity for a Legal Cashier to take that next step forward in their career. So if you are a dynamic, junior or experienced Legal Cashier looking to broaden your horizons, this is the place to be!
The successful Legal Cashier duties will be:
- Processing client and office account payments
- Cheque production
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- processing client and office account receipts
- Bank transfers
- Dealing with account queries
- Checking and posting bills
The successful Legal Cashier must:
- Adhere to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
- Be able to work as a member of the team
- Field calls and take accurate messages treating all internal clients and other callers whether face to face or over the telephone in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work.
- Ensure information provided is accurate
- Proclaim accountancy system would be advantageous but not essential
This role is offering:
- Competitive starting salary
- 23 days holidays + 8 days bank
- Overtime (time and a half after 35 hours)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82299081