Flight Delay Legal Assistant
We are recruiting for a Flight Delay Legal Assistant for a firm in Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Principal Solicitor; this is a result focussed role and to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic firm.
The candidate must be thorough and efficient and be able to work under pressure in a high-volume environment where accuracy is essential and will need to demonstrate:
- 12 months' experience in a Flight Delay position
- Ideally some interest or knowledge of travel, airlines or similar compensation claims OR a background in legal claims investigations
- Initiative, analytical skills and the ability to read and understand information quickly
- Capable of working to deadlines with strong organisational skills
- Methodical with attention to detail
- Flexible and enthusiastic
Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Checking and review of initial information
- Keeping individual client database/files up to date
- Liaising between clients and third parties to obtain evidence and supporting documents
- Contacting airlines, travel providers and booking agents to confirm information
- Identifying and processing files to be rejected
- Checking recording of important dates (e.g. limitation)
- Dealing with incoming calls and enquiries via phone, email and letter
- Typing and formatting confidential documents and correspondence
- Develop working relationships with new claim sources and establish best practices when accepting new claims
- Training of new and current staff members
- Updating the case management systems and maintaining accurate files
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82300008