We have been retained by our client, who are a highly successful and well-established menswear supplier to the high street retailer on a key Wholesale Merchandiser role to join their busy team in North London.
The successful candidate will need to have worked with similar High Street Retail accounts including; River Island, House of Fraser and Burtons, and will need to have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Wholesale Merchandiser.
- Following thorough customer orders from placement to delivery – both Landed and FOB.
- Placing orders with Far East and Bangladesh Factories.
- Monitoring critical path to ensure on time customer deliveries.
- All aspects of fabric and trim approvals, fabric testing and lab dips.
- Working on customer computer systems as required
- Ordering customer labels and packaging
- Minimum experience of 2 years working within Wholesale merchandising.
- Menswear background preferable – but would be open to seeing candidates with Ladieswear experience.
- Knowledge of dealing with fabric and trim suppliers in Far East.
- Experience of working closely with Far East Factories (preferably China, Cambodia and Bangladesh)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and used to working to deadlines
- Good all round Skills in IT and Microsoft office (preferably ERP and PLM packages)