Job Title: Electromechanical Engineer
Are you an Electromechanical Engineer with experience developing hardware solutions, performing relevant calculations, associated simulations and tests to deliver robust, innovative technical solutions?
Reporting to the Senior Electromechanical Engineer, you are a member of the Engineering Development Team with personal and functional responsibility for the delivery of electromechanical product designs and hardware solutions that meet the demands of the business.
- To work collaboratively with the technical teams to develop hardware solutions, performing relevant calculations, associated simulations and tests to deliver robust, innovative technical solutions.
- To stabilise and standardise 3D CAD data structures and model formats, ensuring their implementation and adoption in to general development drawing practice for 2D and 3D design activities.
- To use your skills to maintain clear, concise and accurate documentation for solutions, communicating necessary theoretical principles to junior and senior technical staff.
- To understand product performance principles, identifying key specification issues and performance criteria in order to develop, demonstrate and carry out robust product functionality tests.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to use and apply 2D and 3D CAD tools at component part and product levels.
- Knowledge and application of engineering materials, associated implementations and related tooling.
- Familiarity with turbomachinery, rotating machine concepts, dynamics and associated fluid mechanics.
ACS are recruiting for an Electromechanical Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Electromechanical Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Electromechanical Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Electromechanical Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electromechanical Engineer role you desire.