SOX / Internal Controls Analyst
Our blue chip multinational client located in South London / Greater London requires a SOX / Internal Controls Analyst to be responsible for the financial control, processes and governance processes.
The purpose of this role is primarily to support the SOX Manager with the Financial Controls programme to:
- Continue to strengthen the financial control environment.
- Work with Process Owners to maintain documentation of processes and controls.
- Continue to identify gaps and weaknesses in current processes and controls.
- Work with Process Owners to remediate significant gaps and weaknesses.
- Perform periodic testing to test operating effectiveness of controls, report on results and recommend
- improvement and remediation where necessary.
- Promote a strong control environment in the UK and drive change
- Make improvements and develop new ideas, methods and services.
- Innovative approach to meet the challenges of multiple systems and data sources
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA or International equivalent).
- Knowledge of current IFRS/UK GAAP/US GAAP.
- Financial accounting background.
- Understanding of risks and controls.
- Experience of process mapping.
- Experience of controls testing & remediation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence, educate and lead the business into a stronger control culture.
This is an exciting and challenging position offering the opportunity for career progression within the business or financial controls team. The organisation will provide extensive training and development in order for you to achieve your future career goals. For further information please do apply with your full CV details.