Paralegal - Private Client
My client, a successful and growing law firm in London’s exuberant West End have an opening within their business for a Paralegal to join their Private Client team. This is a newly created position, due to the increase in the business that the department has seen during recent months.
The successful candidate for this position will have secured the appropriate legal qualifications and have spent time in a law firm with a bias towards or focus on Private Client work. You will be confident in your legal knowledge and have experience in the administrative side of law (including billing), have great attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
The position will be to assist with the following but not limited to;
- Administering High Value estates, these may involve Nil Rate Band Trusts and Discretionary Trusts of Residue
- Distribution and Donation of Funds / Assets
- Estate Administration
- Document Management
- Act as a Liaison between beneficiaries, executors, trustees and charities
- Preparation of Attendance Notes, Documents and Deeds
- Preparation of Bills, Tax Returns & general filing and administration
The remuneration for this position will range between £18,000 - £25,000 + benefits, dependent upon your level of experience.
Should you like more information or wish to be considered for this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Finch Hare at Nelson Chambers for a discreet discussion or simply apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960679976