IT Operations Analyst
IT Operations Analyst ( 12 month FTC)
Main purpose of job:
Responsible for user provisioning and access management across all IT systems.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Support the migration of archived e-mails to the new 0365 platform by following clearly defined work instructions.
• Carrying out all duties in relation to User provisioning lifecycle
o Creation of new joiner accounts,
o management of additional access requirements
o removal of access and management of accounts of leavers
• Set up and maintain active directory and e-mail accounts
• Creation and configuration of telephone numbers
• Administer access control across all IT systems
• Provide technical resolution to customer incidents
• Maintain security levels to ensure that they are appropriate and auditable
• Ensure that the team service queue is managed appropriately
• Meet or exceed service level targets for user provisioning
• Review, update and create documentation, wikis and blogs with any new or changes to processes and procedures to pre-defined standards
• IT Infrastructure team
• Principal Architect and projects team
• Service Management team
• IT Service Desk
• Applications Development and Business Systems team
• S&S Human Resources team
• Risk Management team
High level of attention to detail is required
Quick to learn and adopt new working practices
An ability to enforce policy and procedure
Able to work well under pressure
Ability to create documentation aimed at the appropriate technical skill level for the audience it is aimed at.
Excellent communication and people skills with an ability to discuss technical themes at an appropriate level.
No prior knowledge is required as training will be provided however some knowledge of the following would be beneficial.
Flexibility and ability/willingness to work out of hours, if required, in order to provide appropriate support or implement changes. This may include occasional formal out-of-hours 'on-call' support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82304144