£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Medical and nursing
The busy clinic based in Central London offers services including Fertility, Gynaecology, Andrology and Ultrasound scanning. You will be part of the dynamic multidisciplinary team, working to provide excellent care for individuals and couples in all aspects of fertility treatment. A good understanding of IVF/ICSI treatments and protocols and assisting with egg collection and embryo transfer procedures would be highly beneficial.
- Provide assistance clinicians and nursing staff, including but not limited to:
- Perform blood tests
- Assist with ultrasound scans Assist with IV drips Assist in theatre procedures
- Monitor patients in recovery after minor procedures
Required experience and skills Registered Nurse -
- Reproductive medicine experience
- Ability to cannulate
- Experience of monitoring patients after sedation
- Outstanding patient care
- Able to prioritise and manage time well
Experience Needed You must be RGN qualified. You will need to have had experience working in a gynaecology surgical setting or women's health and ideally you will have experience working as a fertility nurse previously. You will need phlebotomy and cannulation skills. Ultrasound scanning experience is also desirable.
If you would like to apply for this post please call Steve at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or email your most up to date CV to
Keywords: medical and nursing, London, fertility, IVF, Fertility Nurse, egg collection, Harley Street