£28,400 + DOE
Medical and Nursing
My client is one of the leading independent UK sexual health clinics providing a wide range of sexual and reproductive health services to both men and women. They are now recruiting for a Clinic Nurse ideally with a minimum of 2 years' post-qualification and who has a keen interest in gynaegology / sexual and reproductive healthcare.
ideally experienced in: theatre work, Midwifery, A&E, MAU, Acute medical, Practice Nurse or similar fast-paced environments.
In addition to this, you will ideally have:
- post-registration experience of working in a fast paced environment with time-slotted appointments.
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- the ability to work in a close team and enjoy supporting colleagues
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent client care skills
Benefits package that includes
- generous holiday entitlement,
- Family Friendly i.e. child-care vouchers and maternity / paternity leave,
- employee assistance programme,
- travel season ticket loans
If you are interested in this role please call Steve at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or email your most recent CV to
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, Sexual Health, Nursing, RGN, General Nursing, Gynaecological, Gynaecology, Theatre, A&E, acute, outpatients, medical and nursing, Colchester, registered nurse - sexual health, theatre nurse, midwife, MAU, Acute medical, Clinic Nurse, Maidstone