Nixon Caunce Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of a Manchester based financial services organisation who require an accounts assistant to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for and develop your career within a well established and recognised business. My client is looking to appoint somebody who has accounting experience and who wants to develop further within a varied role.
Located close to all public transport networks and parking options, my client can offer career progression, an excellent working environment and a number of benefits.
- Weekly supplier payment via CHAPS, BACS and Cheque
- Management of query resolution
- Processing invoices and chasing payments
- Producing daily retail figures
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing and generating weekly reports based on transactions to ensure cash figures are accurate
- Daily validating of cheques being cashed
- preventing fraudulent cheques being cashed
- Previous experience within an accounts assistant position
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT ability
- AAT or degree qualifications are highly advantageous
- Ability to work from own initiative
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity please submit your CV for consideration or call Rosie Thomas at Nixon Caunce Associates on 0161-711-0821 to discuss.