Assistant Project Manager / Employers Agent-Public Sector Resi
Assistant Project Manager / Employers Agent - Public Sector Residential - London Consultancy
A highly respected, dynamic, multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bromley are seeking an Assistant Project Manager with Public Sector New Build Residential Project experience to head up a small team and manage numerous projects within the above sectors.
- Housing/ Residential
- Office Fit - Out and Build
- Student Accommodation
- Mixed - Use
You will be Managing on the below projects:
Projects: New Build Public Sector Residential/ Housing Scheme's
Sectors: Residential & Housing
The Successful Assistant Project Manager will be working alongside Directors and Senior Members of the team managing your own Projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services, employers' agent and development management.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Housing and Residential projects.
- Performing an Employers Agent Role
- Undertaking contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
The Assistant Project Manager / EA
Will be a team player (working in a small team reporting to a Director) and able to manage own workload. Have good communication and IT skills. Needs to have a a background of understanding structured PM, either following PRINCE2 or the Code of Practice for PM.
The Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 2-5 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- RICS QS or BS delegate preferred working towards qualification or recently qualified with evidence of APC work record.
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties preferred, including:-
- Employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
- Preparing and issuing meeting agendas and minutes
- Preparing project programs (MS Project)
- Preparing project brief and scope of works
- £30,000 - £40,000 pa
- Holiday package
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James on 01494 839976.
London / Consultancy / Assistant Project Manager / Employers Agent