Group Financial Controller
Following its inception just over 5 years ago this niche service and procurement business has enjoyed rapid growth to become a market leader. Supported by a wealthy entrepreneur and a board of industry experts they have ambitious plans and would like to appoint a dynamic Group Financial Controller to develop and lead the finance department for the main and group businesses. The role would suit a qualified accountant with proven experience of working in a fast moving, commercial SME environment. Key duties will include:
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Monthly management accounts
- Management and improvement of processes
- Preparation of financial reports
- Implementing controls to mitigate risk
- KPI’s to measure operational performance
- Financial analysis to support pricing and contract negotiations
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit liaison
- Processing payroll and HMRC requirements
The ideal candidate for this Group Financial Controller position would be looking to work as part of a team to drive the business forward. A thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting is necessary along with commercial acumen and strategic awareness of opportunities to facilitate further business growth. Applicants must be CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified with previous experience in a Finance Manager or Financial Controller position. You will be based in a modern office environment in the centre of Manchester with occasional travel to other sites in the Lancashire area.
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy. If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82305713