Business Development Manager - Consumer Information (Telco)
Business Development Manager – Consumer Information (Telco)
50k Base, 85k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an innovative, respected and leading provider of data, information and marketing services. Through assisting customers with their unique data quality and information requirements, our client provides comprehensive solutions and services covering customer identity, analytics and cross-channel marketing solutions. Their intelligent and interactive platform ultimately drives business growth through engagement. They now have an exciting and rare opening for a Business Development Manager to work a national territory, with a strong focus on the UK Telco and Utility sectors.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Build a pipeline of consumer information sales through prospecting, lead generation and client facing sales activity within the Telco and Utility sectors
- Drive new customer acquisitions, profitable revenue and increase customer share by building strong customer relationships and brand reputation
- Be responsible for leading the way into target market segments, crafting opportunities and pitching solutions
- Focus on new customers, leverage referrals and testimonials and significantly increase the closing rates across a large territory
Applications are invited from:
- Sales candidates who have a minimum of 5+ years business to business sales experience, specifically gained within a client facing, customer centric capacity, where the emphasis was on delivering both simple and complex sales
- Those with proven experience of winning 6 figure data, software, analytics or consultancy sales
- Candidates with a strong network of Telco and Utility sector contacts
- Those with first class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at the highest of levels and the commitment to deliver sales solutions inline with strategic objectives
- Those with a high level of commercial awareness, degree level education and a solid record of articulating propositions and concepts to senior management and directors
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary circa 50k, with an uncapped OTE of 85k, plus a full and overly generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.