Home Manager role RGN/RMN - Retford - £50,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Home Manager or an experienced Deputy Manager looking to take the next step in their career one of their Nursing Homes.
This is a great Home with a stable and loyal staff base and has been well run to date. My client is looking for a Nursing Home Manager to deal with the day to day running of the home. As Nursing Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the Homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Nursing Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
- As Nursing Home Manager you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with the Care Commission requirements
- As Nursing Home Manager you will need to meet the requirements of the Care Commission fit- person process
- As Nursing Home Manager you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence as identified in PCP plan and approaches
- The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- A valid NMC Pin registration
- The relevant Nurse qualification required for this post i.e. RGN or RMN
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- 3 years' experience of working in a caring environment
- SVQ4 or Registered Managers Award (ideally L&M award and SVQ4)
This is an opportunity to join an excellent client and maximise your career. If you would like to be part of this wonderful team then please submit your CV today. Or give us a call on 0141 221 2899 and ask for Kris Hampton for a confidential chat